Sunday 29 January 2012

Cold War

Once upon a time the people of US of A were not friends with people of the USSR :( As a result they both made huge amounts of nuclear weapons :( Even the people of Britain were scared of the nuclear weapons, so they made a nuclear shelter.

My theme song for today :)

My old castle :)
This sign only £100 !!!
I like this sign more :) 
I can see the Kingdom of Fife from here.
DUDE! Zebras in Edinburgh!!
This is the spot! Fences haven't stopped me before :)
Go here to learn more about this bunker.
Here we go :)
Good thing I always carry these things, this place is full of asbestos :(
I think I can still fix this truck :)
Noo! It was locked, I came here for nothing :( :( Then some angry men came and kicked me out :( Good thing that I am a tourist :)
I think I am going to move here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment