Saturday 28 January 2012

Follow the rivers

This is my theme song for today :)
So I decided to go take some pictures.

 I found this beast, too bad it is skatestopped :(
Manual pad.
Found some nice banks :)
Some dark alleys.
It is nice that they finally started to build the tram tracks. The tramline should have been operational 2011 :)
So, this thing is for sale.
I want to buy this, just to employ one guy to randomly change my bedroom every day.
They really think they can keep me out of private property??
Breaking the law.
I teleported myself to some jungle.
 These guys are lucky that I didn't bring my rifle with me.
I just had to take one hipster photo from flowers :)
This bridge came to ruin my view :(
Some urban jungle.
Waterfall
Another fucking hipster photo :(
If you see me in alleys like this, hold tight to your wallet.
I follow the rivers.
Another waterfall.
It is nice to live in a clean environment.
Woohoo! Living on the edge :)

Then I ran out of battery, so no more river followings :(

But, here is a picture I found from the internets :)


Go like my blog on faceboook :)
Lost in the Internets

No comments:

Post a Comment