Sunday 22 January 2012

I didn't have to use my AK, it was a good day.

Today I decided to go take some pictures.
Everytime I wake up I have to look at this thing from my window.
Lovely views in front of my mansion.
I found these bad boys, too bad you get kicked out pretty soon.
Too many ledges!! I will go crazy.
 NOOOO!
Not this thing again!
Some banks.
It is not very nice to install these things!
I bet I can find some syringes here.
Respect the dead.
Methadone bottle maybe?
Here we go. Anyone need a fix?
With a bottle.
There must be awesome parties here during the night.
More bottles.
More syringes.
I love trains!
Let's go see if I can find any syringes from this graveyard.
And the first grave I walk into.
I wonder what is in here.
Looks like I walked into somebody's home.
I wonder what he/she is cooking?
Occupy Edinburgh.
Someday I will noseslide this...
...and then ollie these stairs.
Challenge accepted.
Rattray's last trick in "Waiting for the world", before the pole was installed.
Do I really have to climb up there?
Oh shit! My evil plan to take over the world has been leaked!
This thing just screams for a heelflip.
Nice neighbourhood.

And finally here is a picture I found from the internets :)










No comments:

Post a Comment