Monday 23 January 2012

Trip to Wales

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, I made a trip to Wales, here are some pictures I found on my camera.


I teleported myself to a bench in Swansea.
The Terminator was bodybuilding at the beach.
The Terminator was rolling a cigarette and drinking Bavaria.
Do we really have to walk there?
 Some dog was harassing the Terminator.
We had some whiskey from Terminators thermos.
I also met Justin Bieber, he was not very happy with his pictures.
I will conquer this hill!
Dragon flying above Wales.
Machines are not built to conquer hills, unlike me.
Well that is not very nice from you Mr.Terminator.
The dragon went that way!
I captured a wild Pikachu!
The tide was coming up, so I had to abandon my hill :(
I defy gravity.

And finally here is a picture I found from the internets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment