Wednesday 1 February 2012

Go with the flow

I ended up in Leith instead of Muirhouse :( Well, there is always the next time.

I found this old picture.
This is how the same spot looks like now.
The infamous Easter Road. Beware the Capital City Service here. Try the local pubs wearing red during the derby, or wearing blue when the Rangers are in town. :)
This place used to be a shell gas station. I have a funny story about this place, but you have to ask me to tell it in person.

It is a real shame they don't build these kinds of blocks anymore :(
I like these buildings :)
The sun was shining in Edinburgh, I have proof!! :)
Say hello to my friend the Queen Elizabeth :)
Queen, Y U NO take my dollar??
One sad story about capitalism. They were going to fill the waterfront with these houses...
...but then the recession came, and they ran out of funding...
...and now it is just full of these empty lots.
They knew I was coming!!
I can see the Muirhouse tower..
...but it is too damn far away :( Next time I will take the bus.
Nice bank!
Business closed :(
No free dinner tonight :(
Another view of Edinburgh.

There we go, I think this will sum up today:

No comments:

Post a Comment