Saturday 4 February 2012

Protect Ya Neck

Wow, it was raining in Scotland!

I woke up from my superhero cave!
Not quite the traditional Finnish sauna :)
Fun times :)
Lovely canal.
Please don't climb our wall :(
The swan queen.
Lovely neighbourhoods :)
My narrow escape.
I was on thin ice :)
The Kilted Pig :)
It is nice that they keep this canal in a good shape :)
There was some snow in the hills. I have conquered that one, so no need to go there now :)
The other canal goes on top of that bridge :)
This is what paradise looks like (minus the rain). Notice no kids with scooters, bmx bikes or rollerblades :)
I like these council houses :)
Found this nice building.
They must be cold inside :(
Some lovely villas :)
This is where my favourite beer comes from :)

Here is a picture from the internets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment