Sunday 5 February 2012

The Other Side of the Rainbow

I wanted to test my new superpowers and fly over Edinburgh to take some aerial pictures :)

 I was wandering in the wilderness.
This is not a good place if you suffer from vertigo.
David Hume and Appleton towers.
This is how my neighbourhood used to look like.
Then it was demolished :(
And now it looks like this.
Restalrig
The Hibs stadium.
Muirhouse.
My old neighbourhood :)
The Balmoral hotel. Muirhouse is lurking in the background, ready to jump the Balmoral :)
This might be another one of those intergalactic wormholes :)
The Hearts stadium.
This guy was ready to commit suicide :(
Hipster shot of Craigmillar :(
Beware of falling objects, or persons :)
hmm, I might move my superhero cave here..
Then I flew to Craigmillar :)
Edinburgh, Y U NO build blocks like these anymore??
This used to be in Leith.
It was infested with maggots :(
Has my mail arrived?
Woohoo! It is amazing what you can find from the streets :) (I also found some valium, but that is a secret)
New building coming up. I hope it is one of those grey concrete blocks :)
Wasteland.
Lovely building :)
I wonder if the adult learning place is in heavy use?
Then I flew back home :)
Only in my neighbourhood :)

I found this sign from the internets :) I think I will put it in our yard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment