Saturday 11 February 2012

Top 10

So, I found this article, and EH14 is number 10. EH14 pointed me to Wester Hailes :) I had the best idea ever, go to Wester Hailes on a saturday night when it was dark :)

I met my bodyguard Chuck Norris :)
Beware of elderly people :)
This was our previous night out :)
You have been warned :)
Chuck was casually hanging out at the ghetto :)
What is a game without a ball?
I almost jumped that train :)

Dark waters.
 Glasgow only 56 miles :)
Chuck posing just before Wester Hailes :)
Here it is :)
We need more buildings like this :)
Chuck posing :)
I was just casually drinking beer at Wester Hailes :)
Lovely buildings :)
Nice path :)
Barb wire is dangerous :(
Wester Hailes :)
I got mugged in the streets :(
Danger is my middle name :)

Here is a picture I found from the internets :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment